Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sarimbun Camp

I came back from the camp yesterday.It was a 2 day 1 night camp at Sarimbun Scout Campsite. The good thing is that the class's teamwork has improved a lot. Even our cheers have improved tremendously as the class is getting much more involved.There were also bad point about the camp such as the uncleanliness of the place, the great amount of mud everywhere due to the rain and the toilets were disgusting. We were forced to sleep on the cold hard floor, squashed with a lot of people in a small amount of space. There was a night hike during the camp. It was so dark that we were pretty much walking blindly through the forest. In fact, it was so dark that I did not notice a great big puddle of mud in front of me. I walked straight into it.Splash! Mud splattered all over me.My both feet sank into the mud. I was really stuck then. With a bit of pulling I managed to break free. When the hike was over I was able to see the amount of mud that was on me. All in all I think the camp was good.